If you could smell my house right now. It smells absolutely AMAZING!!! Even better is how delicious these Honey Soy Lettuce Wraps taste. I love the flexibility of this recipe. You choose the protein. Use either chicken or beef. No matter what, they are fantastic! You can even do this recipe as a freezer meal and make one for dinner tonight and make an extra to freeze for a future meal when you are on the go.
Honey Soy Lettuce Wraps Ingredients:
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 ½ pounds stir-fry beef strips
Ingredients For Serving:
- Iceberg or Romaine lettuce leaves, separated
- 1 small bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- Chow Mein noodles, the crunchy kind
Instructions for Honey Soy Lettuce Wraps
- Place your choice of meat in the bottom of the slow cooker and cover with the sauce ingredients.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- If using chicken breasts, take them out of the slow cooker and place in a mixing bowl to shred. Return shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir to coat in sauce.
To serve: Place a spoonful of meat in the center of a lettuce leaf and top with diced green onion and crunchy Chow Mein noodles. Roll it up like a burrito to eat.
I like to serve this with an Asian Slaw to make it a complete and filling. These 2 recipes are so good together!
Here’s to creating a simple, versatile, and delicious meal and RESETTING your life! Let me know what you think of this one when you give it a try! I’d love to hear.
Organization isn’t about perfection; it’s about efficiency, reducing stress and clutter, saving time and money, and improving your overall quality of life.” – CHRISTINA SCALISE
P.S. If you found this post useful, please be sure to share it on Facebook, on Pinterest, or with others who may like it as well. Also, be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you never miss another tip, trick, or technique for Living Life More Efficiently.